Welcome to project "3niti"
Let us introduce our open ternary computer (it operates trits instead of bits). Current development prototype was code named 3niti alpha. All materials here about hardware and software are free in terms of GNU GPL. If you wish to have first ternary computer of XXI century at your home fill free to bookmark our home page and visiting us from time to time to see a progress! Also you can be a part of our community by entering Users and making Contributions.
Recent Changes in Alpha group
- InstructionSet . . . October 08, 2015, at 08:38 PM by Shaos: description
- About . . . April 11, 2013, at 10:44 PM by Shaos: header
- CodeSnippets . . . May 13, 2011, at 08:23 AM by Shaos: minor cleanup
- BCF . . . February 16, 2011, at 08:05 PM by Shaos: part of F
- RSF . . . February 16, 2011, at 08:04 PM by Shaos: part of F
- DPF . . . February 16, 2011, at 08:04 PM by Shaos: part of F
- ControlPanel . . . August 02, 2010, at 08:27 PM by Shaos: fixed regA desc
- DP . . . November 13, 2008, at 07:17 PM by Shaos: DPF links
- Registers . . . November 06, 2008, at 09:52 PM by Shaos: RSF instead of ASF
- Alpha . . . July 28, 2008, at 06:13 PM by Shaos: initial page